|Wild yam, commonly known as colic root or Mexican wild yam, is native to China and North America. Wild yam, whose botanical name is Dioscorea villosa, is a tuberous vine (and not a root, as it is normally thought) that grows in wet and humid regions. It can be found growing in thickets all over the world, where there is tropical, subtropical and temperate climate.
Wild yam extract contains diosgenin, which has anti-fatigue, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress. hypocholesterolemic, and estrogenic effects.
1. Replenishing the spleen and stomach.
2. Promoting fluid secretion and benefiting the lung.
3. Strengthening the kidney and restraining seminal discharge.
4. Increasing the hormones and regulating the body functions.
5. Lower blood pressure, prevent cardiovascular diseases and inflammation, protect the liver.buy Fruit And Vegetable Juice Powder